This is a typical building of Kalavrita. It is mensioned that Paleologina's Mansion was probably built by Thomas Paleologos and it was owned by his brother Konstantine in 1440. Kalavrita was a very important cultural center that period. The same period Konstadine Paleologos present the Mansion to Princess Katherine Palologos, who was aristocrats's daughter from Chalandritsa and was related with imperial family.
Despite all the adventure tha Kalavrita suffered during wars, , "Paleologina's Mansion" has survived all the disasters of the town. Only time and some changes made by Turks has influenced it. The last owner of the building, Vasilios Tsaparas, offered it to Municipality of Kalavrita in order to maintain and save it.
Nowedays Paleologina's Mansion is used as cultural center, where take place meetings, lectures and other activities.